The Moscato vineyards are cultivated in calcareous marl soils. The particular microclimate is a determining factor for the perfect ripening of the grapes, an essential condition to obtain a great product.
After soft pressing, the free run must is kept at a low temperature until the prise de mousse in pressurised tanks and subsequent bottling. This technique makes it possible to obtain a wine which is always fresh and fragrant with great aromatic richness and a strong varietal character.
- COLOUR: light gold yellow.
- BOUQUET: elegant and complex, very aromatic with scents of fresh fruits.
- PALATE: pronounced and complex, richly aromatic, exhibiting elder, blossom notes and a finish redolant of muscat fruit.
- GRAPE VARIETY: Moscato bianco
- ALCOHOL: 5.0 % vol.
- SUGAR CONTENT: 130 gr/l ±10 % vol.
- APPELLATION: Moscato d’Asti DOCG
- AGING: 1 month in bottle
- GROWING REGION: Monferrato