Tasting Notes: Juicy and lush, with notes of cherry, raspberry and orange peel that meld with Mediterranean herbal undertones to create a wine that is balanced, bright and lively.
- Grape varieties (%): 95% Garnacha, 5% Other red grapes.
- Age of vines: 32 years.
- Planting density of vines: 1,214 vines per Acre / 3,000 vines per Ha.
- Viticulture: Vineyard registered as ecological viticulture.
- Pruning style: Double cordon Royat and bush wines.
- Cultivation methods: Tractors and inter-vines process.
- Irrigation: No.
- Green harvesting: Yes, just one bunch by vine shoot.
- Production per hectare: 14.16 Hl Per Acre / 35 Hl per Hectare.
- Harvesting: Hand.
- Alcohol: 14%
- Total acidity: 5.3 g/l
- pH: 3.52