100 % SYRAH
OUR VINE GROWING AND WINEMAKING
• Organic certification for the vines and wine since the 2016 vintage and biodynamic methods used.
• Syrah vines trained and pruned in the Gobelet style and supported by stakes.
• Harvests picked manually.
• The majority of grapes de-stemmed.
• Fermentation with natural yeasts and maceration for several weeks in stainless steel vats, with cap-punching and pumping-over done twice a day.
• Maturation in 228-litre barrels for 18 months; no new wood.
• Amount of sulphite reduced: a total of 59 mg/l of SO2 (100 mg/l authorised in organic winemaking).
• Production: 16 624 bottles /119 magnums.
• Ageing potential: 10 years.