A Blend of Four Vineyards – vineyards are divided into lots that are harvested at different times:
- Agrelo: (3,117 ft (950 m) elevation. Citrus and peach fruit flavors.
- Villa Bastías: 3,675 ft (1,120 m) elevation. Stone fruit aromas and a rich texture.
- Gualtallary: 4,757 ft (1,450 m) elevation. Lively floral notes, strong mineral character and cool climate bright acidity.
- El Cepillo: 3,576 ft (1,090 m) elevation. Aluvial origin. Loam-sandy soil with thick calcareous layers and rounded rocks on the bottom.
Whole cluster pressed; fermented, sur lies, in barrels and stainless steel. Wild yeasts. Elevage: 10 months in French oak. Barrel selection varies depending on vineyard and vintage – First, second and third use barrels used. 40% does not undergo malolactic fermentation.
- Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
- Alcohol: 13%
- Total Acidity: 6.35 grams/liter
- pH: 3.25